Yes, our owner-operators are real people who are passionate about home furnishings. They’ll be happy to answer all your questions.
24-inch Built-in Single DishDrawer Dishwasher with SmartDrive™ Technology
Will this fit in your space?Check dimensions
DescriptionFisher & Paykel 24-inch Single DishDrawer™ dishwasher features SmartDrive™ technology, automatic temperature control and can fit up to 7 place settings. Image shown with panel (Sold separately).
It combines compact technologies to provide a space efficient dishwasher in a drawer. The combination of the unique SmartDrive™ motor technology with intelligent electronics and simple mechanics means more space for dishes, greater reliability and better performance. The DishDrawer™ dishwasher's internal microprocessor controls how the wash mechanism operates based on the load and wash cycle. The spray arm rotates at different speeds depending on the wash cycle selected to deliver better dish care.
SMARTDRIVE™ WASH FUNCTION
The unique brushless DC motor acts as both a wash pump and a drain pump, which means less moving parts and greater reliability. The pump brings water into the spray arm, which rotates at different speeds depending on the wash cycle selected to deliver a superior clean and better dish care.
HOW DISHDRAWER™ TECHNOLOGY HELPS
• Independent Drawers = Variety of Loads
• An independent drawer-based dishwashing platform is part of what makes the DishDrawer™ dishwasher unique. In DishDrawer™ Double dishwashers, both drawers operate independently so different wash cycles can operate simultaneously to accomodate a variety of loads.
• SmartDrive™ Wash Mechanism = Better Dish Care
• The unique brushless DC motor acts as both a wash pump and a drain pump, which means fewer moving parts and greater reliability. The spray arm rotates at different speeds depending on the wash cycle selected, to deliver a superior clean and better dish care.
• Nine Wash Options = Comprehensive Washing
• The range of settings enables the dishwasher to wash everything from fine glass and crystal to heavily soiled pots and pans at the touch of a button.
Enhanced venting, a fully adjustable door and a wireless remote on panel-ready models eliminates the need for an external interface allowing seamless integration with cabinetry."
QUICK, SANITISE AND EXTRA DRY OPTIONS
The 'Quick' wash modifier delivers a faster wash while maintaining performance.The ‘Sanitise’ option provides extra protection killing 99.9% of bacteria in the final rinse. The ‘Extra Dry’ setting is perfect for plastic dishes.
|Manufacturer Color||Panel Ready|
|Silence Rating||46 dB|
|Number of Cycles||9|
|Options||ADDD24ST-N: For DishDrawer DD24STI9-N|
|Delay Start Information||Up to 12 hours|
• Tub Carbon Polymer
• Audible End-of-Cycle Signal
• Control Type Interior Digital Control
• Rinse Aid Dispenser with Indicator
• Automatic Temperature Control
• Variable Water Pressure
• 2 Support with Adjustable Storage Interval
• 4 Adjustable Flexible Utility Shelf System
• Rack Coating Nylon with Graphite Color
• Maximum Plate Height 13"
• Fan-Assist Dry
• Direct Drive Motor
• Water Consumption: 1,7 Gallons per Drawer
• Automatic Child Lock Once Started
|Certifications and Approvals|
|Energy Star Certified||Yes|
• 137 kWh/y
• 120 V
• 60 H
• 15 A
|Warranty||Limited 2 years parts and labor|
|Width||23.58 inch(es) / 59.9 cm|
|Height (Minimum)||17.87 inch(es) / 45.4 cm|
|Depth (Without Handle)||22.48 inch(es) / 57.1 cm|