Yes, our owner-operators are real people who are passionate about home furnishings. They’ll be happy to answer all your questions.
30-inch Induction Rangetop
Will this fit in your space?Check dimensions
DescriptionBosch 30" 4-element smooth surface induction cooktop featuring an 11" cooking zone for larger pots and pans, 17 power levels for each cooking zone and SpeedBoost® for speeding up the cooking process.
For time savings as well as energy savings, the SpeedBoost function can heat water twice as fast as a conventional ceramic cooktop.
Bosch induction cooktops detect if a pot is placed on a cooking element and automatically adjusts the cooking field to the size of the pot bottom. This makes your kitchen cooler, more energy-efficient, and safer.
This safety feature accurately distinguishes between pots or pans and smaller items like utensils that may accidentally be left on the cooktop, and ensures that each cooking element will only heat up if a pot is detected on the cooking surface.
A light on the cooktop warns if surface is hot due to any residual heat from cooking vessel.
The days of working over a hot stove are long gone, thanks to this ingenious function that allows you to pre-set a cooking time for each individual heating element. Now you can multi-task in the kitchen, and the cooktop will automatically shut off individual cooking elements when their programmed time has expired.
• Power of Front Left heating element: 1,400 W
• Power of Front Left heating element (in boost): 2,200 W
• Power of Back Left heating element: 2,200 W
• Power of Back Left heating element (in boost): 3,700 W
• Power of Back Right heating element: 2,600 W
• Power of Back Right heating element (in boost): 3,700 W
• Power of Front Right heating element: 1,400 W
• Power of Front Right heating element (in boost): 2,200 W
• Dimension of Front Left heating element: 6"
• Dimension of Back Left heating element: 9"
• Dimension of Back Right heating element: 11"
• Dimension of Front Right heating element 6"
• Induction technology
• PotSense™- Automatically Recognizes Bottom of Pan on Cooking Element
• 11" Cooking Zone for Larger Pots and Pans
• 17 Power Levels for Each Cooking Zone
• Each Cooking Zone has an Independent CountDown Timer
• SafeStart - Ensures that Element is Only Activated, if Suitable Cookware is in Position; no Activation When Other Metal Objects are Placed on Element
• Residual heat indicator
|Net Weight||42 lb(s) / 19.05 kg|
|Additional Warranty Information||Limited 1 year parts and labor|
|Width||36.63 inch(es) / 93.03 cm|
|Height||7.06 inch(es) / 17.94 cm|
|Depth||26.63 inch(es) / 67.63 cm|
|Width||31 inch(es) / 78.74 cm|
|Height||4.37 inch(es) / 11.11 cm|
|Depth||21.25 inch(es) / 53.98 cm|
• Required cutout size (HxWxD): 4 1/8" x 28 7/8" x 20"
• Minimum distance from counter front: 2 1/4"
• Minimum distance from rear wall: 2"
• Refer to manual for detailed dimension specifics