Yes, our owner-operators are real people who are passionate about home furnishings. They’ll be happy to answer all your questions.
30-inch Built-In Induction Cooktop
Will this fit in your space?Check dimensions
Bosch Benchmark™ series 30" induction cooktop. It features FlexInduction®, a 11" heating element, SpeedBoost, child lock and SafeStart. Plus, the CountDown option allows you to pre-set a cooking time for each individual heating element. Now you can multi-task in the kitchen, and the cooktop will automatically shut off individual cooking elements when their programmed time has expired.
FlexInduction® offers multiple cooking options. Program two zones on separate heat settings or combine them into one large zone for griddle cooking, teppanyaki or a grill plate. Induction cooking uses direct, responsive heat for the entire zone and heat food two times faster than electric cooktops.
For time savings as well as energy savings, the SpeedBoost function can heat water twice as fast as a conventional ceramic cooktop.
Easily change the heat level of the cooktop by selecting any of the 17 different levels.
The days of working over a hot stove are long gone, thanks to this ingenious function that allows you to pre-set a cooking time for each individual heating element. Now you can multi-task in the kitchen, and the cooktop will automatically shut off individual cooking elements when their programmed time has expired.
Bosch cooktops take safety up a notch. The ChildLock function prevents the cooktop from being accidentally switched on.
This safety feature accurately distinguishes between pots or pans and smaller items like utensils that may accidentally be left on the cooktop, and ensures that each cooking element will only heat up if a pot is detected on the cooking surface.
|Manufacturer Color||Stainless Steel|
|Basic Color||Stainless Steel|
• Power Of Full Zone Left Heating Element : 3,300 W
• Power Of Full Zone Left Heating Element (In Boost) : 3,600 W
• Power Of Front Left Heating Element 2,000 W
• Power Of Front Left Heating Element (In Boost) :2,500 W
• Power Of Back Left Heating Element : 2,000 W
• Power Of Back Left Heating Element (In Boost) : 2,500 W
• Power Of Back Right Heating Element : 2,400 W
• Power Of Back Right Heating Element (In Boost) : 3,600 W
• Power Of Front Right Heating Element : 1,400 W
• Power Of Front Right Heating Element (In Boost) : 1,800 W
• Dimension Of Front Left Heating Element : 8" X 9"
• Dimension Of Back Left Heating Element : 8" X 9"
• Dimension Of Back Right Heating Element : 11"
• Dimension Of Front Right Heating Element : 6"
• PotSense - Automatically Adjusts Cooking Element to the Size of the Pan Bottom
• PreciseSelect® - Direct Cooking Level Selection (17 Settings)
• Improved Installation Flexiblity: Only 30" Induction Cooktop in the Market that Requires a 30amp Breaker
• ChildLock - Prevents the Cooktop from Being Accidentally Switched On, Locks Temperature Settings if in Use
• SafeStart - Ensures that Element is Only Activated, if Suitable Cookware is in Position; no Activation When Other Metal Objects are Placed on Element
|Certifications and Aprovals|
|Net Weight||41.01 lb(s) / 18.6 kg|
|Shipping Weight||47.99 lb(s) / 21.77 kg|
|Additional Warranty Information||
• Limited 1-Year Parts and Labor
|Width||31.02 inch(es) / 78.8 cm|
|Height||4.13 inch(es) / 10.5 cm|
|Depth||21.26 inch(es) / 54.0 cm|
• Required cutout size (HxWxD) : 4 1/8" x 28 7/8" x 20"